- 30A RC Brushless Motor Electric Speed Controller ESC 3A UBEC with XT60 & 3.5mm bullet plugs
- Comes Pre-soldered with XT60 Connector and 3.5mm bullet plugs
- 5v/3A UBEC (Very Efficient) – ESC can power receiver and servos
- LiPo 2 – 4s (Cells), NiCd/NiMH: 5 – 12 Cells, 6.4v – 16.8v
- Low Battery Protection, Overheat Protection, Startup Throttle Protection, Signal Loss Protection, and Abnormal Voltage Protection
- Programmable – Programming card or using Transmitter
The RC Electric Parts 30A Electric Speed Controller (ESC) is a great little powerful ESC that runs very well and doesn’t run hot like other ESCs! The ESC comes pre-soldered with 3.5mm Bullet Plugs and an XT60 Plug, eliminating the need for you to solder your own plugs on!
The ESC can be programmed via the transmitter as explained in the instructions or using a programming card that can be purchased separately. Make sure to use an RC Electric Parts Programming card to ensure that it’ll properly program the ESC.
Programmable either using a programming card or transmitter
Super smooth and accurate linear throttle adjustment
Supports high RPM motors.
Utilizes smaller MOSFETs to minimize weight.
Minimal heat dissipation
Bursts 40A for 10 seconds
Lipo Battery: 2 – 4s (cells)
NiCd/NiMH: 5 – 12s (cells)
Voltage Input: 6.4v – 16.8v
Size: 54mm x 26mm x 11mm
Motor Type: Brushless Motor
Max RPM: 240,000 rpm for a 2 pole, 80,000 rpm for a 6 pole, or 40,000 rpm for a 12 pole brushless motor