- 1/10 scale RC platform delivers technical rock crawling prowess that takes command over mud, rocks, sand, and through any kind of backyard terrain
- Full tube frame Chassis, all metal gear ax10 transmission, dual slipper clutch, 4-link rear suspension, and WB8 HD wildboar driveshaft’s
- Detailed scale looks: molded V8 engine replica, molded plastic grille and radiator with LED lights, turbocharger detail (included, not installed)
- Includes: Axial Wraith 1.9 4WD RC RTR | Stx2 2.4GHz 2-channel TX | SRX200 RX | TSX45 metal gear servo | 35T motor | waterproof ESC with drag brake
- Requires (sold separately): Battery (2-3 Cell LiPo or 5-9 Cell NiMH/NiCd with IC3/EC3 connector) | charger | 4 x AA alkaline
RC Adventure Anywhere!
The Axial Wraith 1.9 4×4 is a new, 1/10 scale, ready-to-run radio controlled platform that delivers it all – technical rock crawling prowess and detailed scale looks. It’s easy enough for new RC hobbyists, with the design sophistication to take experienced drivers on incredible adventures far beyond the end of the road.Take the wheel and take command over mud, rocks, and sand!
At its foundation the Axial Wraith 1.9 4×4 is the first full tube frame chassis in RC, providing the durability you need for aggressive action on tough terrain. Refining the proven 2.2 Wraith chassis design, Axial improved the ground clearance for this version by reducing the size of its skid plate and lower rails. Boatsides on the skid plate improve handling by helping the vehicle slip through and past obstacles.
Your battery mounts at the front of the chassis, for easy access and to provide the best weight distribution for aggressive climbing. For scale looks, Axial moved the servo off the top of the axle and onto the chassis – just as a full-size truck has its steering box located on the frame.
The Wraith 1.9 truck’s drivetrain uses a powerful brushed 540 motor to turn its proven front and rear, single piece AR44 axles. The pinion gear is 6mm above center, raising the ground clearance and improving driveshaft angles. Axial boosts the overall strength with metal gear construction; large, flex-reducing load bearings; increased gear surface contact; and a gear ratio that’s optimized to reduce torque twist.
Adjustable oil-filled, coil over shocks allow you to tune dampening for the best handling on any track. Molded from durable S30 compound, the officially licensed Nitto Grappler tires have a large block tread that gets excellent bite on a wide range of surfaces.
- Strong tube chassis with forward-mounted battery position
- Boatsides/skid plate for extra clearance
- Chassis-mounted servo for a realistic look
- Easy access to electronics, and adjustable battery tray
- New body design with LED lights, and grille, radiator, fender, and V8 engine details
- Spektrum Transmitter and Receiver
- Licensed 1.9 Nitto Trail Grappler M/T tires on KMC XD229 Machete crawl wheels
- Compact AX10 transmission
- AR44 hi-pinion axles for added ground clearance
- WB8 HD Wildboar driveshafts
- Dual slipper clutch with 32-pitch gearing
- 4-Link rear suspension
- Axial Wraith 1.9 1/10 4WD RTR with:
- Spektrum SRX200 Receiver (installed)
- Tactic TSX45 Metal Gear Servo (installed)
- Axial 35T Electric Motor (installed)
- Dynamite Waterproof Electronic Speed Control with Drag Brake (installed)
- Spektrum STX2 Transmitter
- Product Manual
- 2-3 Cell LiPo or 5-9 Cell NiMH/NiCd battery with IC3/EC3 connector
- Compatible battery charger