- Impressive 1:1 scale looks, high-speed monster truck bashability, and technical crawl capabilities
- Full tube composite construction with composite skidplate
- 4-wheel drive locked differentials and AR60 OCP-Axle (Off-Centered Pumpkin Design)
- Transmission is equipped with a slipper clutch and steel output gears; upgradable for three-function “Dig” feature
- Includes Wraith Rock Racer with 20T motor, AE-2 ESC, cockpit, 2.4GHz radio, waterproof receiver box, metal gear steering servo, and six LED Lights
From the manufacturer
Ready for Action
AR60 OCP-Axle (Off-Center Pumpkin)
Constructed from high-strength composite and reinforced with a boxed-in axle truss, the AR60 OCP-Axle provides strength and ground clearance perks over a conventional design. Coupled with the locked differential, you get positive wheel traction in all off-road environments.
True 4-Link Suspension
An optimized, 4-Link suspension reduces axle steer and torque twist. Plus, it helps with steep off-camber climbs by having the proper amount of anti-squat and roll characteristics. The 4-Link system also aids against suspension wrap-up in high power applications.
Tough, Tube Frame Chassis
Realism meets strength in this tough tube frame chassis. It’s made from tough composite plastic to help protect the Wraith from damage from high-speed hi-jinks and it gives it a brutally cool look.
It’s All in the Details
LED Lights Included
Six LEDs are included: 4 white LEDs for the front and two red LEDs for the rear. We also include 14 light buckets! (7 styles, LEDs not included). Light buckets hold 5mm and 3mm lights and come with realistic plastic lenses.
Fully licensed Corbeau LG1 race seats add to the scale realism of the already highly detailed interior
Ripsaw Tires & Raceline Renegade Wheels
Ripsaw tires are mounted and pre-glued to 8-spoke Raceline Renegade Wheels right from the factory. The Axial 2.2 Ripsaw tire offers both a realistic and aggressive tread design for the ultimate scale appearance and performance.