- Achieve first-flight RC success – indoor or outdoor- with the Blade Ozone RTF
- SAFE Technology makes learning to fly easy and enjoyable
- Simple construction and low part count for stress-free maintenance
- REQUIRES (sold separately): multifunction 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz technology, 1S 500mAh Lipo battery, and compatible charger
Achieve First-Flight Success.
The Ozone brings an intimidation-free and easy experience for new pilots looking for a multirotor trainer. Innovative SAFE Technology gives pilots a confidence-inspiring flight experience, even if they have never flown before. From the lightweight and strong carbon fiber and impact-resistant frame to the easy repairs, this quadcopter makes learning to fly easy. LEDs adorn each arm making orientation easy to maintain. A removable 1S LiPo battery drives efficient and light brushed motors for long flight times. Add your own flight battery and bind a full-range 6+ channel DSMX/DSM2 transmitter to your Blade Ozone BNF Basic and take to the skies.
Efficient brushed motors contribute to long flight times while maintaining a light profile.
Simple construction and low part count make maintaining the Ozone stress-free. Easy-to-replace arms, propellers, and motors help get you back in the air quickly should you need any repairs.
The size of the Ozone allows it to be flown both indoors and out.
BNF convenience means no more extra transmitters. Just bind your DSM2/DSMX transmitter to your aircraft and you’re ready to fly.
Needed to Complete
- Multifunction 6+ channel transmitter with Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz technology
- 1S 500mAh Lipo Battery
- Compatible Battery Charger
What’s in the box?
- (1) Ozone BNF Basic with SAFE Technology
- (1) User Manual