The micro RC collective pitch helicopter gets even better! Like the Nano CP S model before it, the Blade Nano S2 heli lays a path to 3D aerobatic expertise that’s paved for success — with new features, including a redeveloped stabilizing system, that make challenging maneuvers such as flips and inverted flight easy for pilots at all skill levels to master. Now the Nano S2 micro introduces more innovations for even greater stability and confidence-building control.
As a result, the Nano S2 is easier to control than ever, and the performance is dazzling. Like the previous Blade Nano models, this one is full of aerobatic tricks. Its collective pitch design accommodates everything from gentle hovering to daring, advanced maneuvers. Strong core-less motors and a 45C LiPo flight battery produce capable power for 3D flight. Linear servos deliver the muscle for impressive control authority.
Construction with super-resilient polymers along with a carbon-fiber main shaft and tail boom give the model’s lightweight air frame amazing durability. Most impacts that occur while practicing 3D maneuvers cause no harm. If you do happen to need a repair, nearly all of the parts from the Nano CP S are compatible with the new Nano S2.
- Powerful – Powerful coreless motors allow for advanced 3D maneuvers
- Light Weight – Low disc loading for advanced aerobatics
- Linear Servos – Provide faster response and better holding torque over normal rotary servos
- 45C LiPo Battery – High power output for limitless aerobatics
- USB Charger – Provides charge-anywhere convenience
In The Box
- (1) Factory-installed Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX receiver
- (1) 45C LiPo Battery
- (1) USB LiPo Battery Charger
- (1) Spektrum MLP6 6-channel 2.4GHz DSMX transmitter
- (4) AA transmitter batteries
- (1) Product Manual
- Tools and Extras
- (1) Fully Assembled Nano S Micro Helicopter
- Nothing! The The Blade Nano S Ready-to-Fly comes with everything you need to have fun right out of the box.
SAFE Technology Makes Flight Easy
Multiple Flight Modes
- Stability – Z mode: Limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit as well as software dampened pitch control.
- Stability mode: Limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit.
- Agility mode: Full control authority with no bank angle limit.
SAFE-Z Altitude Control
- SAFE-Z Altitude Control helps keep the heli at a consistent altitude via accelerometer programming.
- Panic Recovery Mode : Instantly recovers the heli to a level altitude to prevent crashes. If you lose orientation, just press the Panic Recovery button and you’ll recover to a level attitude.
Pilots can also take advantage of telemetry with compatible Spektrum transmitters. Count on the industry-leading reliability of Spektrum technology to deliver precision control that’s ideal for any flying site environment.
The lightweight airframe features durable polymers and carbon-fiber components that deliver mechanical precision and the tolerance to absorb typical mishaps.
The RTF version includes a Blade 6-channel transmitter with functionality that makes it easy to select SAFE technology flight modes as well as choose high or low dual rate sensitivity. It also features a low flight pack integrated voltage alarm LED. A similar transmitter is required to complete the BNF Basic version.