About this item
- Powerful 3541- 750KV Outrunner motor with Predator 45A ESC provides adequate thrust for any situation.
- CNC metal landing gear structure for less-than-perfect landings.,6.25-inch oversized balloon tires for all-terrain operations.
- Pre-installed navigation and landing lights,STOL capable (Takes off in less than 3m/10ft)
- Two-piece wing and horizontal stabilizer for easy transportation,High-strength carbon fiber wing spars,
- Integrated servo connectors ,Screw-together assembly,Large battery bay,Ball-linked pushrods for increased precision
The Piper PA-18 Super Cub is a two-seat, single engine aircraft designed by the Piper Aircraft Company. First introduced in 1949, Super Cubs rugged construction, impressive payload and marvelous short-field performance quickly made it a mainstay of the bush flying fleet.
Like its full-sized counterpart, the FMS PA-18 Super Cub has excellent handling at low speeds and wide performance. FMS selected an attractive, scale-inspired silver, white and black paint scheme to make this all-time-classic stand out from the crowd. Components such as LED lights, large tundra tires, and functional flaps are replicated with authentic detail. Flying off water couldn’t be any easier with the included float set with water rudder. The factory installed 4S compatible power system combine with the functional flaps delivers STOL performance from smooth or rough terrain. For pilots looking for an easy-to-fly, scale aircraft with gentle trainer-like flight characteristics, plenty of power and an unmistakable golden-age appearance—the FMS PA-18 Super Cub 1700mm is all that, and more.
In The Box：
(1) PA-18 Super Cub 1700mm EP PNP with Floats
(1) User Manual
Needed to Complete：
Full-range, 5+ channel transmitter
Full-range, 5+ channel receiver
2200-3200mAh 4S LiPo flight battery
Compatible LiPo charger