- Impressive 1: 6 scale radio control beast with realistic a experience, incredible durability, and performance yielding speeds of up to 50+ mph
- Super-stiff aluminum 4mm chassis plate with 4mm Upper deck, long travel solid 4-link rear axle, and independent front a-arm suspension
- Looks as wicked as it performs – with front and rear working LED light bars, authentic four piece bolt-on body panels, full-bodied rigid roll cage, and driver figures
- Precision control with included spectrum DSMR radio transmitter integrated with locked-in avc technology
- Requires (sold separately): 2 x 5000mAh 2S or 3S LiPo batteries with EC5 connector and a compatible LiPo charger
Get ready to have your mind blown with the 1/6th scale lost Super Baja Rey radio control desert truck! This beast is setting new standards with its scale detail and adrenaline-pumping 50+ mph speeds. If you’re craving the realistic handling characteristics like the big Boys, the long travel solid 4-link rear axle and independent front A-arm suspension will not disappoint. Top it off with an authentic four piece body, full bodied roll cage, plus driver figures and this truck looks as wicked as it performs. Combine that with the precision control of Spektrum DSMR reliability integrated with locked-in AVC technology and you can send it with confidence!