Matek Systems 2.4GHz ExpressLRS ELRS ELRS-R24-S Rx Receiver with Built-in Antenna Support CRSF Protocol for Micro Carbon Fiber Long Range FPV Racing Quadcopter Quad Frame kit RC Drone
- For Wiring or binding procedures, Please Check the last listing picture.
- ESP8285, SX1280/1281IMLTRT, RF Frequency: 2.4GHz, ISM Telemetry power: 20dbm, AT2401C Rx_gain: 12dB
- With built-in SMT antenna, you lost some range compared to the diversity version, but it can still get your quad relatively far. Weighs in at only 1.2g, ultra-light and ultra-small, making it perfect to fit into any Tinywhoop or micro fpv quad. Low latency and high refresh rate, suitable for FPV racing.
- With this tiny teeny receiver you can still achieve great range even comparable to crossfire or Tracer, ghost. Don’t just take my word for it, search Crossfire vs expresslrs on youtube and hear what Joshua Bardwell has to say.
- PCB size: 21mm x 15mm, Weight: 1.2g, Package includes : 1x ELRS-R24-S ExpressLRS receiverESP8285, SX1280/1281IMLTRT
molex 479480001 SMT antenna
RF Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM
Telemetry power: 20dbm
AT2401C Rx_gain: 12dB
Receiver protocol: CRSF
Input voltage: 4~9V DC @ 5V pad
Power dissipation: 40~45mA(before binding), 60~65mA(binding), 90~95mA(wifi mode)
PCB size: 21mm x 15mm
Packing: 1x ELRS-R24-S
Firmwares( (For Wiring or binding procedures, Please Check the last listing picture)
Firmware update via UART or WIFI
ELRS-R24-S: disable “USE_DIVERSITY” (unchecked) when flashing in ExpressLRS configurator