- MulWark 16pc Precision Craft Hobby Utility Knife Set- Sharp Scalpel Razor Knives Tool for Architecture Modeling, Scrapbooking, Felt&Wood&Leather Working- Stencil, Fine Point, Scoring, Chiseling Blades
- ▲BUILD TO LAST: The SK4 hardened carbon steel refill blades included are durable and rust-resistant, and can stand up to extended periods of tough projects to provide you with reliable and consistent daily cutting use. Professional tool kit for artist, architect, graphic designer, hobbyist and modeler
- ▲ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The heavy-duty knife handle is made of soft rubber and ABS plastic with a thick base for added grip & stability and a flat part so it won’t roll off your desk. All the pen shaped handles weighted for balance with textured grip and superior control allows you to make accurate, delicate cuts
- ▲VARIOUS APPLICATION: Equipped with a full spectrum of light-duty, medium-duty, heavy-duty craft knives, you are able to handle detailed projects like a breeze involving precision cutting, scraping, trimming, chiseling, deburring, scoring, whittling, carving, sculpturing, etc.. Workable lightweight to heavyweight materials include all grades of paper, balsa wood, plastic, cloth, mat board, foam board, delicate fabrics, thin sheet metal, etc.
- ▲HIGHLY COMPATIBLE: This crafting knife tool kit comes with 13 pieces interchangeable blades, including #17, #18 chiseling blades, #2, #11 fine point blades, #10, #22 general purpose blades, #5 angled chisel blades, #16 cranked blade, #24 deburring blade, and stencil edge blade. The ambidextrous comfortable knife handles also support other standard X-acto blades, razor saw attachment, convex wood carving blade, or serrated saw. Once a craft knife blade has become dull it is easier to replace it
- ▲ PERFECT STORAGE SOLUTION: All the knives and replacement blades are housed in a heavy duty plastic case with a closing latch and a magnetic slot on its lid to hold the replaceable blades securely for safe storage