- The perfect power plant for trainers, sport planes and scale aircraft, offering outstanding reliability and easy tuning.
- Mounts in the same space as the 61FX while being 1.9 ounces lighter and delivering 5 percent more power!
- Compatible with a wide range of propellers and the E4050 In-Cowl Muffler (OSMG2842), which offers a choice of side or inverted exhaust outlet angles.
- Pair with Tower Hobbies TOWER Power 10% Airplane Fuel (TOWP1600, sold in quarts) for optimal results.
- Comes with a two-year limited manufacturer’s warranty.
The 65AX generates the plentiful power pilots prefer while being 1.9 ounces (53 grams) lighter than the popular 61FX. That means it offers a better power-to-weight ratio for trainer, scale and sport airplanes, and drop-in ease for retrofits as well. For the modeler who wants it all, the O.S. 65AX delivers.
- Mounts in the same space as the 61FX, allowing for easy drop-ins.
- 61D carburetor features an angled needle for added pilot safety.
- Includes the E-4010A muffler, #8 glow plug and needle extension cable set.
- Compatible with the ultra-quiet, ultra-compact E-4050 Muffler (OSMG2842).
- Aircraft blend fuel containing 5-20% nitromethane with at least 18% lubricant
- Displacement: 0.65 cu. in. (10.6 cc)
- Bore: 0.95 in (24 mm)
- Stroke: 0.93 in (23.5 mm)
- Rpm Range: 2,500-16,000
- Output: 1.73 hp @ 16,000 rpm
- Weight w/o Muffler: 17.5 oz (497 g)
- Weight w/Muffler: 23 oz (653 g)
- Includes: #8 glow plug, 61D carburetor, E-4010A muffler and needle extension cable set
- Recommended Props: 12×6, 13×6-7 or 14×6
From the Manufacturer
This is the O.S. 65AX ABL Aircraft Engine with the E4010A Muffler. Ideal for trainers, sport planes and scale aircraft.