- Designed according to Cessna-182 real plane, with cool appearance.
- The solid and lightweight plywood framework combine with durable EPP foam coating perfect prevents bad damage when bent or crashed.
- Very stable flight due to the 960mm large wingspan and powerful rubber band wing mounting.
- The step by step illustrated instuction manual contribute the modelers assembling the cessna plane very simple.
- It’s a training aircraft and apply to outdoor flight, multi combos to choose and fun to build and fly.
-Accurate laser cutting scale Model design with cool appearance
-Ultra light and soild plywood construction with durable EPP coating
-Stable fly due to the large wingspan and Rubber band wing mounting
-Training aircraft is easy to operation even for beginners
-Easy to build your aircraft via assembly drawings
Flying Weight: 600g
Suggested Power System:
Motor: 2216 900-1100KV
Propeller: APC 9*6
Battery: 3S 2200-2800mAh
Radio: more than 4CH
Transmitte:Walkera DEVO 7E