- ★This program box is used to program the brushless ESC,specially designed for Brushless Electronic Speed Controller.
- ★Suitable for 1/8, 1/10, 1/12, 1/14, 1/16, 1/18 RC car. 25A, 35A, 45A, 60A, 80A, 120A ESC.
- ★Low voltadge cut off voltadge: 3.1V/Cell 2.8V/Cell 3.3V/Cell No cut-off.Start mode: Medium soft strong.Max brake force:25%,50%,75%,100%.Max reverse force: 25%,50%,75%,100%.Neutral range: 6%,9%,12%,work state.
- ★Plug and Play: Upgrade built-in wire and plug design,program car is very easy to use, just plug into ESC and turn on, set desires values and it’s that simple.Compact and Portable Size: The rc car Programmable could fit in a pocket so you can take it to the field or put it in a tool box.
- ★A wrong tooth ratio can cause the motor to overheat.The motor temperature should be lower than 212℉ during the operation.Temperatures above 212℉ will weaken the magnet and may partly melt the coils and eventually damage the ESC (because of strong current)!To avoid potential risks such as ESC/motor damage or malfunction caused by overheat, start with a very small pinion first and check the ESC & motor temperatures regularly throughout the run. This is the only way to prevent overheating!