Redcat Racing Rampage MT V3 Gas Truck (1/5 Scale), Orange/Flame
About this item
- Powerful 32cc HY Gas Engine, 700 cc Fuel Tank Capacity
- Fiberglass Brake Pads, 3 Steel Disc Brakes and 7″ Bead Locked Wheels
- Transmission Single Speed
- 2.4GHz Radio, 6v 2500mAh Battery & Charger for Receiver Included
- Radio requires 8 AA Batteries (Not Included)
- Got Gas?? Be the biggest and baddest on the block with the raging monster called the Redcat Rampage MT V3. This high powered beast runs on mixture of unleaded gasoline and 2-stroke oil, and packs an enormous adrenaline-filled punch with a powerful 30cc HY gasoline engine, beefy yet lightweight aluminum alloy chassis, aluminum body oil filled shocks, generous 700 cc fuel tank capacity, oversized air filtration and 4 wheel adjustable camber/toe-in suspension. Reining in this big beast is assisted by two aggressive fiberglass brake pads, 3 steel disc brakes and 7″ bead locked wheels, all set on huge block tread soft compound RC off road meats. The Rampage MT poses a formidable threat both on and off the track, and is sure to impress the most hard core 4wd RC truck enthusiast.
From the manufacturer
Powerful 32cc 2-Stroke Gas Engine and 700cc Gas Tank
There are many fellow RC enthusiasts running their 1/10 scale vehicles at the local RC park. Dropping the large scale Rampage MT V3 to the ground, you fill its 700cc gas tank with pre-mixed unleaded gasoline/oil. You prepare the MT V3 for its starting sequence by pushing the primer bulb a few times and rotating the choke lever. A tug of the starter cord brings the monstrous 32cc 2-Stroke gasoline engine to life. An angry growl bellows through the surrounding trees as the Rampage MT V3 exhales through its rear facing exhaust. The other RC vehicles roll to a halt, as their drivers peer in your direction. You burp the throttle as if the beast is taunting its prey. Anticipation builds as you get ready to unleash the Rampage!
Aluminum Body Oil Filled Shocks
Aluminum bodied oil-filled shocks, coupled with 4-wheel independent suspension, add a degree of prowess to the MT’s otherwise aggressive display of dominance.
High Torque/Brake and High Torque 1/5 Scale Steering Servos
A 2.4GHz radio system commands precision from the powerful large scale steering servo and metal gear throttle/brake servo, which allows the driver to remain in control while drool collects at the feet of onlookers.