- 60″ Balsa Laser-cut Biplane Sopwith Camel
- Both Gas Power and Electric Power 2 in 1 version
- With Fiberglass Cowling;Not pre-built,come with assembly manual;
- We ship the plane by EMS,it spend about 10-12 days to your side
- If you order plane with Transmitter & Receiver,we will ship into two parcels.
The Sopwith Camel was a British WW1 single seater fighter and first saw service at the Western Front in 1917. It was manufactured by the Sopwith Aviation Company and used a rotary aero engine and had twin synchronized Vickers machine guns firing forwards through the propeller arc. Though difficult to handle it was extremely maneuverable in the hands of an experienced pilot and was credited with shooting down 1,294 enemy aircraft, this was more than any other allied fighter.
Fuselage Length: 1020mm
Flying Weight: 2.7KG–3.3KG
Suggested Power System:
Motor: 3520 650KV / 15-20cc
Servo: 17g *4
14 inch Propeller
BATT: 6S 2600-4000mAh(NOT INCLUDED)