- ✔️This is the upgrade version of S08 1.2M J3, it features detachable wing, solid and lightweight structure, optimize the details with more beautiful apperance. Upgrade cabin with magnet lock design for easy to install and replace the power system.
- ✔️It also includes molded plastic cowl, windscreen, functional landing gear, metal rods, and comprehensive hardware pack, that will give you a realistic airplane model finally.
- ✔️This Piper J-3 Cub model plane is constructed from top-quality balsa and plywood materials, which is very light weight and high tenacity,
- ✔️All parts are cut by high-precision laser cutting equipment to ensure every piece fit well and easy to pull out, which allows the modellers to build their airplane model more easier.
- ✔️This balsa wood plane model designed with 1200m upper wingspan for very stable flight, it is suitable for beginners to improve flying skills.
Product descriptionSize:KIT+Motor+ESC+Servo+Covering Film+TX/RX601
– 2019 upgrade electric powered 1.2m J3
– Molded plastic cowl and windscreen
– Metal rod for firm structure
– Upgrade cabin with magnet lock design
– Authentic functional landing gear
– Equipped with comprehensive hardware pack
– Accurate laser cutting parts for easy construction
– Premium balsa and plywood materials
– Detachable wing for easy transport
– 1200mm upper wingspan for good stability
– Suitable for beginners to improve flying skills
– Enjoy the assembly process and fun flight
Fuselage Length: 725mm
Flying Weight: 750g
Suggested Power System:
Electric Motor: 2212-2216 800-1200KV
Servo: 9g * 4pcs
BATT: 3S 2200-2800
Radio: more than 4CH
Covering Film: 4M yellow
Package size: 60 * 15 * 8cm / 13.0 * 4.7 * 1.6in
Package weight: 700g
General box package
The Piper J-3 Cub is an American light aircraft that was built between 1937 and 1947 by Piper Aircraft. The aircraft is a high-wing has a
simple, lightweight design which gives it good low-speed handling properties and short-field performance.