- Receives signals for up to six servos
- Weighs only 0.28 oz (8 g)
- Secure Link Technology (SLT) makes an unbreakable bond between your receiver and transmitter, letting you fly with confidence
- Pushing a single button binds the TR624 to the transmitter’s unique, coded signal
- 1-year limited warranty
Introduced in 2007 and proven reliable, SLT eliminates virtually any possibility of interference. An SLT transmitter encodes its signal, then sends it using true frequency hopping technology. Only this companion SLT receiver, linked by the push of a button, can capture the signal, decode its commands and relay them to your model. You need to have confidence in your radio system – and with SLT, you do.
A full-range flight receiver with a 1.2 in (30 mm) antenna, for optimum reception in everything from electric park fliers to large, glow-powered models. If the transmitter signal is lost, the user-settable throttle fail-safe activates automatically to protect plane and pilot. User-settable throttle fail-safe protects against fly-aways.
- Channels: 6
- Receiving Frequencies: 2.403 – 2.480 GHz
- Modulation: FHSS spread spectrum
- Input Power Requirement: Four AA alkaline, NiCd or NiMH cells (4.0-6.0V)
- Fail Safe: Programmable; reduces throttle to a user-selected setting
- Dimensions: 1.77 x 0.98 x 0.50 in (45 x 25 x 13 mm)
- Weight: 0.28 oz (8 g)
- Antenna: Internal