- Electronic speed control (ESC) and motor brushed 540 Type included
- Construction type assembly kit; differential Type gear; drive Type 2WD
- Bearings plastic Bushing; body material ABS plastic; body stickers included
- Suspension fully independent; terrain use multi-purpose
- Required to complete: battery, charger, servo, radio system, paint, and assembly
This re-release version of the blackfoot assembly kit features a chassis with a number of updates while keeping largely to that used on the original off-road car released in 1986. It includes a highly realistic ABS body with roll bar and metal plated front grille parts. The kit also comes with colorful marking stickers and a driver figure. This hardy model’s rear-wheel drive chassis is based around a durable red ABS space Frame to withstand all-action off-road driving. 4-Wheel independent suspension uses CVA oil dampers, and has double wishbone front and trailing arm rear setups. Superlative cushioning and grip are provided by 123mm-diameter, 60mm-width lug pattern tires on yellow wheels. Efficient and durable Universal shafts come with rubber boots. A sturdy sealed gearbox protects the differential inside from dust and dirt.