- 95% parts compatibility with the EB410 4WD 1/10th scale buggy.
- Updated 3mm 7075 CNC chassis and revised A and B hinge pin braces.
- 13mm hard anodized threaded shocks with locking spring perches.
- New 32 pitch spur gear for ultimate durability
- 3.5mm shock shafts with revised dual guide x-ring cartridge.
- 7075 CNC machined adjustable hinge pin brace system.
- Three high volume fluid-filled adjustable differentials.
- Lightweight 7075 tapered center driveshafts.
- Quick access to differentials and maintenance friendly layout.
- Captured CVA front and rear driveshafts with heavy duty 6mm stub axles.
- Fully ball raced reverse bellcrank steering system.
- Uses 1/10th AE Offset Stadium Truck or Traxxas Slash Short Course offset wheels.
Needed to Complete
- 2 or 3 channel radio/transmitter.
- 1/10 scale Buggy or Short Course ESC.
- 540 size 6.5-8.5 turn or 540 size 4 pole 4000-4600kv motor.
- High torque steering servo (at least 200oz/in).
- 32 pitch 15 to 19 tooth pinion.
- 2s short LiPo battery (at least 5000mAh).
- 1/10th scale Associated offset stadium truck OR Traxxas Slash SC offset wheels and tires.
- CA glue.
- Paint for the body.
What’s in the Box?
- (1) 1/10 ET410 4WD Competition Electric Truggy Kit
- (1) Product Manual
The ET410 excels on every track surface whether it be clay, carpet, dirt, indoor, or outdoor. That’s not a huge surprise since it’s based on the wildly successful EB410 platform. We designed new suspension arms, shock towers, rear shocks, body mounts, ET48.3 inspired truggy body, and driveline components to push the ET410 out to 1/10th 2wd/4wd truck specs.
All of the innovations from the EB410 buggy are present on the ET410