- Super lightweight 9.8g (with case) Compatible with DSM2 compatibility
- CPPM output allowing for single line connection with compatible CPPM devices Short 25mm antennae for mounting in almost any location
- Wide input voltage: 3.7~9.6V 6 Channels
- Compact design CE/FCC/RCM Compliant
- Specs: Channels: 6 Input voltage: 3.7~9.6V Size: 43x22x13mm Weight: 9.8g with case
OrangeRx have created another excellent receiver after listening to customer feedback. This lightweight, 9.8g, receiver comes in a hard case to give it a bit more protection while keeping the weight down. Compatible with all DSM2 2.4GHz Air transmitters and now featuring CPPM! The OrangeRx R610V2 lite takes things to the next level by offering CPPM, true DSM2 compatibility and utilizes dual antennas providing true signal reception diversity! Add to this programmable failsafe on binding, ultra fast brown-out recovery and wide voltage input range. The end result being an unbeatable value for the money multirotor/aircraft receiver! The all new CPPM functionality is an excellent feature for use with multi-rotor flight controllers such as the KK2.1, APM, MultiWii and others. This single line connection removes the weight and mess of additional wire leads for each individual channel. This is ideal for use on small frames where space is at a premium.