We designed the Vaterra 1972 Chevy C10 Pickup Truck V-100 S for both auto and RC enthusiasts. Auto fans will love the truck’s incredible scale details while RC enthusiasts won’t be able to get enough of the 4WD shaft driven drivetrain and proven worry-free chassis. This truck has the best of both worlds and features an officially licensed body, 2.4GHz radio system and waterproof components. Plus, unlike other Vaterra vehicles, the Chevy C10 has LED headlights and amber running lights mounted to the bumper. This version of the Chevy C10 is bound to be as loved and revered as the full-scale truck.
Needed to Complete
- 7.2V NiMH Battery Pack with EC3 Connector
- Compatible Battery Charger with an EC3 connector
What’s in the box?
- (1) 1/10 1972 Chevy C10 Pickup Truck V-100 S 4WD Brushed RTR
- (1) Spektrum STX2 2CH 2.4GHz FHSS Transmitter (SPMSTX200)
- (1) Spektrum SRX200 2CH 2.4GHz FHSS Receiver (SPMSRX200)
- (1) Spektrum S603 Waterproof Servo
- (1) Dynamite 60A FWD/REV Brushed ESC (DYNS2210)
- (1) Dynamite 15T 540 Brushed Motor (DYNS1172)
- (4) AA Batteries
- (1) User Manual
LED LightsLED lights add to the truck’s scale realism while amber running lights are mounted on the bumper, just like the full scale C-10.
Officially Licensed BodyThe full-scale Chevy C-10 is one of the hottest trucks around right now. Ours is true to scale and honors the real truck with a variety of realistic details.
4WD Shaft Driven DrivetrainThe 4WD drivetrain provides impressive traction and enhances performance. The front and rear wheels are controlled by differentials that improve the C-10’s cornering speed by allowing both tires to drive forward at different speeds.