Yamix 4 Stroke Petrol Engine RC Engine Toyan Engine DIY Engine Motor for 1:10 1:12 1:14 RC Car Boat Airplane (FS-S100G)
About this item
- Extra accessories (General accessories) for starting the model : CDI kit, spark plug, start ESC, simulator, 11.1v T plug battery. 7.4vT plug battery. Not included in the kit, need buying by yourself.
- If you use gasoline above No.92, the gasoline needs to be proportioned to the oil. The oil is 2T (2-stroke engine oil, the type used for ordinary motorcycles), which is adjusted from 1:25 to 1:30. A litre of petrol needs 40ml of oil.
- Working Principle: Using Gasoline fuel. The process of moving from one end of the cylinder to the other when the piston reciprocates within the cylinder is called a stroke
- The four-stroke engine is divided into an intake stroke, a compression stroke, a power stroke and an exhaust stroke.
- 2 laps of oil needle factory debugging, 1.5 laps of auxiliary oil needle factory debugging, and the minimum idle throttle is 2.5mm.
Operation Method: The ignition part is 7.4v battery connected to the CDI kit and then connected to the spark plug and then connected to the engine. The fuel part is the fuel tank connecting the oil pipe and the engine is connected. The starting part is the CDI kit and the kit is equipped with the Hall sensor and the engine
The product is suitable for 1:10, 1:12, 1:14 scale model cars or model ships and other equipment, also can be used for classroom display, as teaching AIDS
Notes: Please use it carefully during operation. Do not touch the motor fan with your hands to avoid scratching. Do not touch the cylinder department with your hands to prevent burns.
.Material: Metal + Plastic
.Engine Dimensions: 100.5 x 85.4 x 86.5mm
.Cylinder Bore: 17.0mm
.Piston Diameter: 16.6mm
.Output Power: 0.5ps Horsepower
.Product Dimensions: 10.5 x 8.54 x 8.65cm
.Product Weight: 380g
.Package Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 10cm
.Package Weight: 410g
.1 x Model Engine(With Starting Motor)